A day in the life of…
1. Tell me what your role involves.
• Point of contact with for customers to ensure all new and existing orders are managed correctly and in a timely manner.
• Compiling costings and quotations to provide to customers.
• Growing the company’s sales with both existing and new customers across a broad range of industries
• Liaising with internal departments to ensure on time and correct delivery of products to meet customers expectations and need.
• Providing financial forecast information to company directors to allow for suitable planning of budgets
2. What attracted you to join SST?
I was attracted to SST to work predominately in the motorsport industry, as a lifelong motorsport fan and a qualified engineer I always had the ambition to work as closely to Formula one as possible and working here certainly allows me to do that.
I was also attracted to the growing nature of the business, when I first considered this job I was shown ambitious plans for growth and development and was excited by the prospect of being part of that journey.
3. What did you do before you came here?
I was the General Manager of an event security company supplying staff into events ranging from 20 people to Glastonbury and everything in between.
4. What do you love about working here?
The company is always striving to grow and develop and takes pride in developing staff internally into new and exciting roles and those opportunities mean you are never tired of coming to work.
The staff at SST are always doing everything they can to fulfil the often challenging demands of our customers and that team spirit means that no matter how hard a task may appear I am always confident that the people around me will make it happen.