In House Design and Development
A combination of industry leading CAD packages enhanced with bespoke in-house design software allows for maximum design flexibility, this supports product and materials development programmes which are proven and tested in the laboratory, on the dyno and on the track.
The lagging materials are applied directly to the exhaust system and encased in a protective outer covering. Space efficient and light weight insulation solutions are available and are tailored to suit a variety of thermal requirements and packaging constraints.
SST Technology offer a combination of five insulation materials encased in a choice of stainless steel or titanium protective outer layer in a range of thicknesses.
- Lowers engine bay air temperature
- Reduced radiated heat from exhaust system
- Dramatically reduced heat rejection into the engine bay opens up new packaging options
- Effective exhaust gas energy retention for optimal turbo performance
- Cool primaries surface – Improved safety and reliability
- Can be used to protect temperature sensitive materials such as CFRP structures
- Improved thermal management protects ancillary parts